Jan 6, 2014, 12:22 PM EDT
North Carolina added another confounding loss to their already confusing resume on Sunday night, digging themselves a 13 point hole on the road against Wake Forest before putting together a comeback that fell a couple of possessions short.
Pushing the loss aside, take a look at the dunk that UNC high-flyer J.P. Tokoto threw down on Aron Rountree:
I’m not sure what anyone knows what to make of this North Carolina team, but I think we all know what to make of Tokoto.
Tokoto finished the night with 12 points.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)