Jan 6, 2014, 12:22 PM EST
North Carolina added another confounding loss to their already confusing resume on Sunday night, digging themselves a 13 point hole on the road against Wake Forest before putting together a comeback that fell a couple of possessions short.
Pushing the loss aside, take a look at the dunk that UNC high-flyer J.P. Tokoto threw down on Aron Rountree:
I’m not sure what anyone knows what to make of this North Carolina team, but I think we all know what to make of Tokoto.
Tokoto finished the night with 12 points.
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)