Jan 7, 2014, 12:56 PM EST
I hope you weren’t planning on standing in line to get good seats in the Izzone for tonight’s game between Ohio State and Michigan State.
If you were, the Spartans probably just did you a favor. According to Kevin Pauga, Michigan State’s Director of Basketball Operations, it’s currently -6 degrees in East Lansing. The wind chill is -30 degrees and there are more than 15 inches of snow of the ground from a storm that rolled in over the weekend.
And it also explains why the school banned students from standing in line or camping out to ensure front row seats for tonight’s game. Instead, the university will open their doors an hour early to allow the students in.
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 12
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)
- Burning Questions: Who gets the last shot? (3)