Jan 7, 2014, 12:56 PM EDT
I hope you weren’t planning on standing in line to get good seats in the Izzone for tonight’s game between Ohio State and Michigan State.
If you were, the Spartans probably just did you a favor. According to Kevin Pauga, Michigan State’s Director of Basketball Operations, it’s currently -6 degrees in East Lansing. The wind chill is -30 degrees and there are more than 15 inches of snow of the ground from a storm that rolled in over the weekend.
And it also explains why the school banned students from standing in line or camping out to ensure front row seats for tonight’s game. Instead, the university will open their doors an hour early to allow the students in.
- Kyle Wiltjer to return to Gonzaga for his senior season 0
- Utah’s Jakob Poeltl will return to school for his sophomore season 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Former Kansas State guard transferring to Creighton 0
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)