Jan 7, 2014, 12:56 PM EDT
I hope you weren’t planning on standing in line to get good seats in the Izzone for tonight’s game between Ohio State and Michigan State.
If you were, the Spartans probably just did you a favor. According to Kevin Pauga, Michigan State’s Director of Basketball Operations, it’s currently -6 degrees in East Lansing. The wind chill is -30 degrees and there are more than 15 inches of snow of the ground from a storm that rolled in over the weekend.
And it also explains why the school banned students from standing in line or camping out to ensure front row seats for tonight’s game. Instead, the university will open their doors an hour early to allow the students in.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)