Jan 7, 2014, 12:56 PM EDT
I hope you weren’t planning on standing in line to get good seats in the Izzone for tonight’s game between Ohio State and Michigan State.
If you were, the Spartans probably just did you a favor. According to Kevin Pauga, Michigan State’s Director of Basketball Operations, it’s currently -6 degrees in East Lansing. The wind chill is -30 degrees and there are more than 15 inches of snow of the ground from a storm that rolled in over the weekend.
And it also explains why the school banned students from standing in line or camping out to ensure front row seats for tonight’s game. Instead, the university will open their doors an hour early to allow the students in.
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)