Jan 7, 2014, 12:56 PM EDT
I hope you weren’t planning on standing in line to get good seats in the Izzone for tonight’s game between Ohio State and Michigan State.
If you were, the Spartans probably just did you a favor. According to Kevin Pauga, Michigan State’s Director of Basketball Operations, it’s currently -6 degrees in East Lansing. The wind chill is -30 degrees and there are more than 15 inches of snow of the ground from a storm that rolled in over the weekend.
And it also explains why the school banned students from standing in line or camping out to ensure front row seats for tonight’s game. Instead, the university will open their doors an hour early to allow the students in.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 6
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)