Jan 7, 2014, 5:42 PM EDT
Cam Biedscheid was accepted into Missouri on Tuesday afternoon, making the former Notre Dame forward a Tiger.
Our Rob Dauster had tweeted that he had heard Biedscheid’s had committed to Mizzou on Tuesday afternoon. Less than an hour later, Evan Daniels of Scout got Biedscheid on the phone, who confirmed the news himself.
“It’s just a good fit for me,” he told Daniels.
The 6-foot-7 Biedscheid played the 2012-2013 season for the Fighting Irish, averaging 6.2 points in 17.4 minutes per game. This season, he and head coach Mike Brey decided it be best for him to redshirt this year, in an effort to improve academically and athletically. On Dec. 23, the St. Louis native elected to transfer out of the Notre Dame program.
He joins four-star commits Jakeenan Grant and Namon Wright in the Tigers incoming class.
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)