Jan 7, 2014, 5:42 PM EDT
Cam Biedscheid was accepted into Missouri on Tuesday afternoon, making the former Notre Dame forward a Tiger.
Our Rob Dauster had tweeted that he had heard Biedscheid’s had committed to Mizzou on Tuesday afternoon. Less than an hour later, Evan Daniels of Scout got Biedscheid on the phone, who confirmed the news himself.
“It’s just a good fit for me,” he told Daniels.
The 6-foot-7 Biedscheid played the 2012-2013 season for the Fighting Irish, averaging 6.2 points in 17.4 minutes per game. This season, he and head coach Mike Brey decided it be best for him to redshirt this year, in an effort to improve academically and athletically. On Dec. 23, the St. Louis native elected to transfer out of the Notre Dame program.
He joins four-star commits Jakeenan Grant and Namon Wright in the Tigers incoming class.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1