Jan 7, 2014, 5:42 PM EDT
Cam Biedscheid was accepted into Missouri on Tuesday afternoon, making the former Notre Dame forward a Tiger.
Our Rob Dauster had tweeted that he had heard Biedscheid’s had committed to Mizzou on Tuesday afternoon. Less than an hour later, Evan Daniels of Scout got Biedscheid on the phone, who confirmed the news himself.
“It’s just a good fit for me,” he told Daniels.
The 6-foot-7 Biedscheid played the 2012-2013 season for the Fighting Irish, averaging 6.2 points in 17.4 minutes per game. This season, he and head coach Mike Brey decided it be best for him to redshirt this year, in an effort to improve academically and athletically. On Dec. 23, the St. Louis native elected to transfer out of the Notre Dame program.
He joins four-star commits Jakeenan Grant and Namon Wright in the Tigers incoming class.
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)