Jan 7, 2014, 5:42 PM EDT
Cam Biedscheid was accepted into Missouri on Tuesday afternoon, making the former Notre Dame forward a Tiger.
Our Rob Dauster had tweeted that he had heard Biedscheid’s had committed to Mizzou on Tuesday afternoon. Less than an hour later, Evan Daniels of Scout got Biedscheid on the phone, who confirmed the news himself.
“It’s just a good fit for me,” he told Daniels.
The 6-foot-7 Biedscheid played the 2012-2013 season for the Fighting Irish, averaging 6.2 points in 17.4 minutes per game. This season, he and head coach Mike Brey decided it be best for him to redshirt this year, in an effort to improve academically and athletically. On Dec. 23, the St. Louis native elected to transfer out of the Notre Dame program.
He joins four-star commits Jakeenan Grant and Namon Wright in the Tigers incoming class.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)