Jan 8, 2014, 12:37 AM EDT
This video doesn’t need an explanation as to why it’s awesome. It’s the epitome of what makes college sports great, and I’d be perfectly happy just leaving it at that.
I’ll give you an explanation anyway, because it’s interesting enough.
The guy leading that ‘Yes!’ chant? It’s Travis Jackson, the center on the football team. He was caught on camera doing the dance during the season, so the basketball team brought him out to lead the crowd in the chant, which was made famous by WWE wrestler Daniel Bryan.
Either way, it’s still awesome to see.
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0