Jan 8, 2014, 12:37 AM EDT
This video doesn’t need an explanation as to why it’s awesome. It’s the epitome of what makes college sports great, and I’d be perfectly happy just leaving it at that.
I’ll give you an explanation anyway, because it’s interesting enough.
The guy leading that ‘Yes!’ chant? It’s Travis Jackson, the center on the football team. He was caught on camera doing the dance during the season, so the basketball team brought him out to lead the crowd in the chant, which was made famous by WWE wrestler Daniel Bryan.
Either way, it’s still awesome to see.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)