Jan 8, 2014, 10:52 PM EDT
Ovie Soko is having a bit of a breakout season in his first year at Duquesne, averaging 18.1 points and 8.8 boards.
On Wednesday night, he went for 29 points and nine boards in an 87-81 win over Fordham, but that’s not what you’re going to hear about on Thursday morning.
This ridiculous, off-the-backboard dunk is.
How often do you see someone have the stones to throw an alley-oop like this?
At least once before in a Duquesne game (jump to the 1:03 mark):
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (43)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)