Jan 8, 2014, 10:52 PM EST
Ovie Soko is having a bit of a breakout season in his first year at Duquesne, averaging 18.1 points and 8.8 boards.
On Wednesday night, he went for 29 points and nine boards in an 87-81 win over Fordham, but that’s not what you’re going to hear about on Thursday morning.
This ridiculous, off-the-backboard dunk is.
How often do you see someone have the stones to throw an alley-oop like this?
At least once before in a Duquesne game (jump to the 1:03 mark):
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 1
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 11 Wichita State, No. 19 Baylor among winners in games matching ranked teams 1
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 0
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 0
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)