Jan 8, 2014, 10:52 PM EDT
Ovie Soko is having a bit of a breakout season in his first year at Duquesne, averaging 18.1 points and 8.8 boards.
On Wednesday night, he went for 29 points and nine boards in an 87-81 win over Fordham, but that’s not what you’re going to hear about on Thursday morning.
This ridiculous, off-the-backboard dunk is.
How often do you see someone have the stones to throw an alley-oop like this?
At least once before in a Duquesne game (jump to the 1:03 mark):
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)