Jan 8, 2014, 10:52 PM EDT
Ovie Soko is having a bit of a breakout season in his first year at Duquesne, averaging 18.1 points and 8.8 boards.
On Wednesday night, he went for 29 points and nine boards in an 87-81 win over Fordham, but that’s not what you’re going to hear about on Thursday morning.
This ridiculous, off-the-backboard dunk is.
How often do you see someone have the stones to throw an alley-oop like this?
At least once before in a Duquesne game (jump to the 1:03 mark):
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)