Jan 8, 2014, 1:19 AM EDT
I mean, the headline really says it all.
(Jump to the 1:14 mark for the action.)
Pat Miller, the guy doing the dunking in the video, is a name you should keep an eye on. He’s a 6-foot-1 senior averaging 20.9 points. Oh, and he can jump a bit.
He would finished with 22 points on the night, but the Tigers lost and dropped to 2-15 on the season.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)