Jan 8, 2014, 1:19 AM EDT
I mean, the headline really says it all.
(Jump to the 1:14 mark for the action.)
Pat Miller, the guy doing the dunking in the video, is a name you should keep an eye on. He’s a 6-foot-1 senior averaging 20.9 points. Oh, and he can jump a bit.
He would finished with 22 points on the night, but the Tigers lost and dropped to 2-15 on the season.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)