Jan 8, 2014, 1:19 AM EDT
I mean, the headline really says it all.
(Jump to the 1:14 mark for the action.)
Pat Miller, the guy doing the dunking in the video, is a name you should keep an eye on. He’s a 6-foot-1 senior averaging 20.9 points. Oh, and he can jump a bit.
He would finished with 22 points on the night, but the Tigers lost and dropped to 2-15 on the season.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)