Jan 8, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
Former Clemson guard Devin Coleman is on his way to Temple, according to a report from Josh Verlin of City of Basketball Love.
The 6-foot-2 combo-guard was averaging 5.4 ppg and 1.2 rpg in 10 games for the Tigers as a redshirt sophomore this season. He’ll be eligible to play after the first semester of the 2014-2015 season.
Coleman will join a pair of transfers already sitting out this season. Jaylen Bond is sitting out this season after transferring in from Texas while Jesse Morgan is rehabbing a torn ACL while trying to earn his undergraduate degree after transferring in from UMass.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)