Jan 8, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
Former Clemson guard Devin Coleman is on his way to Temple, according to a report from Josh Verlin of City of Basketball Love.
The 6-foot-2 combo-guard was averaging 5.4 ppg and 1.2 rpg in 10 games for the Tigers as a redshirt sophomore this season. He’ll be eligible to play after the first semester of the 2014-2015 season.
Coleman will join a pair of transfers already sitting out this season. Jaylen Bond is sitting out this season after transferring in from Texas while Jesse Morgan is rehabbing a torn ACL while trying to earn his undergraduate degree after transferring in from UMass.
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 0
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)