Jan 8, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
Former Clemson guard Devin Coleman is on his way to Temple, according to a report from Josh Verlin of City of Basketball Love.
The 6-foot-2 combo-guard was averaging 5.4 ppg and 1.2 rpg in 10 games for the Tigers as a redshirt sophomore this season. He’ll be eligible to play after the first semester of the 2014-2015 season.
Coleman will join a pair of transfers already sitting out this season. Jaylen Bond is sitting out this season after transferring in from Texas while Jesse Morgan is rehabbing a torn ACL while trying to earn his undergraduate degree after transferring in from UMass.
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 1
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)