Jan 9, 2014, 3:08 PM EST
Last night, Nevada’s Deonte Burton caught one of the most impressive alley-oops that we’ve seen this season, reaching all the way back to throw down a dunk in transition.
It’s not the first time we’ve seen Burton do something like this. (Evidence. Evidence. Evidence. The dude can dunk, alright?) It wasn’t the last time we’d see him raise up during the game, as he nearly threw down another poster on a drive down the lane. It clanged off the back of the rim, but the man — and his 29 points — had made his point.
But here’s the thing: there’s another Deonte Burton playing at Marquette. And while he’s lefty and more of a forward than a point guard, he’s still doing things like this:
So I ask you, which Deonte Burton is the best Deonte Burton?
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)