Jan 9, 2014, 3:08 PM EDT
Last night, Nevada’s Deonte Burton caught one of the most impressive alley-oops that we’ve seen this season, reaching all the way back to throw down a dunk in transition.
It’s not the first time we’ve seen Burton do something like this. (Evidence. Evidence. Evidence. The dude can dunk, alright?) It wasn’t the last time we’d see him raise up during the game, as he nearly threw down another poster on a drive down the lane. It clanged off the back of the rim, but the man — and his 29 points — had made his point.
But here’s the thing: there’s another Deonte Burton playing at Marquette. And while he’s lefty and more of a forward than a point guard, he’s still doing things like this:
So I ask you, which Deonte Burton is the best Deonte Burton?
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)