Jan 11, 2014, 10:18 AM EST
If you’ve seen the unbeaten Arizona Wildcats this season, then you’ll know that they’re stocked with talented players and an abundance of former McDonald’s All-Americans. Head coach Sean Miller and the Wildcats continued to stockpile elite talent from the West Coast as five-star guard Tyler Dorsey committed to Arizona on Friday night.
The 6-foot-4 Dorsey is a native of Los Angeles and attends St. John Bosco High School and is regarded by Rivals as the No. 5 player in the 2015 national class. In a class loaded with elite big men, for Arizona to nab a guard of Dorsey’s quality is a huge early recruiting grab. The versatile Dorsey can play both guard spots and can really score if he’s asked to shoulder that burden.
This is Arizona’s first commitment in the 2015 class and Sean Miller has done a tremendous job of recruiting the state of California, where he has landed impact players including Grant Jerrett, Brandon Ashley, Aaron Gordon, current high school senior Stanley Johnson and now Dorsey.
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 0
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 0
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 2
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 2
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 2
- After win at No. 18 SMU, No. 11 Louisville is once again peaking in March 0
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)