Jan 12, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
What makes a posterized better?
Gus Johnson on the call:
On Saturday afternoon, No. 8 Villanova picked up a 74-67 road win over St. John’s inside Madison Square Garden behind a defensive effort, holding the Red Storm to 34 percent shooting.
Daniel Ochefu added 10 points and seven rebounds while providing the highlight of the afternoon when he backed down undersized D’Angelo Harrison. Ochefu turned over his right shoulder and slammed over JaKarr Sampson and Chris Obekpa.
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 5
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 9
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker will discuss options with Mike Krzyzewski next week 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (8)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)