Jan 12, 2014, 12:55 PM EST
What makes a posterized better?
Gus Johnson on the call:
On Saturday afternoon, No. 8 Villanova picked up a 74-67 road win over St. John’s inside Madison Square Garden behind a defensive effort, holding the Red Storm to 34 percent shooting.
Daniel Ochefu added 10 points and seven rebounds while providing the highlight of the afternoon when he backed down undersized D’Angelo Harrison. Ochefu turned over his right shoulder and slammed over JaKarr Sampson and Chris Obekpa.
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 0
- Bubble Banter: St. John’s with a huge win, N.C. State with an ugly loss 1
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)