Jan 12, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
What makes a posterized better?
Gus Johnson on the call:
On Saturday afternoon, No. 8 Villanova picked up a 74-67 road win over St. John’s inside Madison Square Garden behind a defensive effort, holding the Red Storm to 34 percent shooting.
Daniel Ochefu added 10 points and seven rebounds while providing the highlight of the afternoon when he backed down undersized D’Angelo Harrison. Ochefu turned over his right shoulder and slammed over JaKarr Sampson and Chris Obekpa.
- Bubble Banter: Nebraska’s marquee win, St. Joseph’s problematic loss 0
- Turnovers help Ohio State beat No. 22 Michigan State in regular season finale 1
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed 8
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 54 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (8)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)