Jan 12, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
What makes a posterized better?
Gus Johnson on the call:
On Saturday afternoon, No. 8 Villanova picked up a 74-67 road win over St. John’s inside Madison Square Garden behind a defensive effort, holding the Red Storm to 34 percent shooting.
Daniel Ochefu added 10 points and seven rebounds while providing the highlight of the afternoon when he backed down undersized D’Angelo Harrison. Ochefu turned over his right shoulder and slammed over JaKarr Sampson and Chris Obekpa.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)