Jan 12, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
What makes a posterized better?
Gus Johnson on the call:
On Saturday afternoon, No. 8 Villanova picked up a 74-67 road win over St. John’s inside Madison Square Garden behind a defensive effort, holding the Red Storm to 34 percent shooting.
Daniel Ochefu added 10 points and seven rebounds while providing the highlight of the afternoon when he backed down undersized D’Angelo Harrison. Ochefu turned over his right shoulder and slammed over JaKarr Sampson and Chris Obekpa.
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 0
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 0
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)