Jan 13, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
Casey Prather has been one of the most surprising players in the country this season, entering a starring role as a senior on what has proven to be a very good Florida team.
But Prather’s also had a penchant for getting nicked up the last couple of seasons, and this year is no different.
Billy Donovan told reporters on Monday morning that Prather will miss his second straight game with a bone bruise in his right knee. Florida plays Georgia on Tuesday. Prather, who averages a team-high 17.0 points this season, missed Saturday’s win at Arkansas, but Donovan did say that Prather was progressing.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)