Jan 13, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
Casey Prather has been one of the most surprising players in the country this season, entering a starring role as a senior on what has proven to be a very good Florida team.
But Prather’s also had a penchant for getting nicked up the last couple of seasons, and this year is no different.
Billy Donovan told reporters on Monday morning that Prather will miss his second straight game with a bone bruise in his right knee. Florida plays Georgia on Tuesday. Prather, who averages a team-high 17.0 points this season, missed Saturday’s win at Arkansas, but Donovan did say that Prather was progressing.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)