Jan 13, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
Casey Prather has been one of the most surprising players in the country this season, entering a starring role as a senior on what has proven to be a very good Florida team.
But Prather’s also had a penchant for getting nicked up the last couple of seasons, and this year is no different.
Billy Donovan told reporters on Monday morning that Prather will miss his second straight game with a bone bruise in his right knee. Florida plays Georgia on Tuesday. Prather, who averages a team-high 17.0 points this season, missed Saturday’s win at Arkansas, but Donovan did say that Prather was progressing.
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)