Jan 13, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
Casey Prather has been one of the most surprising players in the country this season, entering a starring role as a senior on what has proven to be a very good Florida team.
But Prather’s also had a penchant for getting nicked up the last couple of seasons, and this year is no different.
Billy Donovan told reporters on Monday morning that Prather will miss his second straight game with a bone bruise in his right knee. Florida plays Georgia on Tuesday. Prather, who averages a team-high 17.0 points this season, missed Saturday’s win at Arkansas, but Donovan did say that Prather was progressing.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)