Jan 13, 2014, 6:52 PM EST
George Washington is off to an 8-0 start at home this season on their brand new court design at the Charles E. Smith Center that features some of Washington D.C.’s most iconic monuments.
Now, the Colonials will unveil some sick new threads for their Tuesday night Atlantic 10 contest against VCU that are also inspired by the architecture of our nation’s capital.
George Washington even has a hashtag to go along with the new jerseys, #MonumentalHomeCourAdvantage for social media purposes, as they look to improve to 14-3 on the season.
VCU also enters Tuesday’s contest at 13-3, but the Rams are 1-0 in the Atlantic 10 while George Washington sits at 1-1 in league play.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)