Jan 13, 2014, 6:52 PM EDT
George Washington is off to an 8-0 start at home this season on their brand new court design at the Charles E. Smith Center that features some of Washington D.C.’s most iconic monuments.
Now, the Colonials will unveil some sick new threads for their Tuesday night Atlantic 10 contest against VCU that are also inspired by the architecture of our nation’s capital.
George Washington even has a hashtag to go along with the new jerseys, #MonumentalHomeCourAdvantage for social media purposes, as they look to improve to 14-3 on the season.
VCU also enters Tuesday’s contest at 13-3, but the Rams are 1-0 in the Atlantic 10 while George Washington sits at 1-1 in league play.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)