Jan 13, 2014, 6:52 PM EDT
George Washington is off to an 8-0 start at home this season on their brand new court design at the Charles E. Smith Center that features some of Washington D.C.’s most iconic monuments.
Now, the Colonials will unveil some sick new threads for their Tuesday night Atlantic 10 contest against VCU that are also inspired by the architecture of our nation’s capital.
George Washington even has a hashtag to go along with the new jerseys, #MonumentalHomeCourAdvantage for social media purposes, as they look to improve to 14-3 on the season.
VCU also enters Tuesday’s contest at 13-3, but the Rams are 1-0 in the Atlantic 10 while George Washington sits at 1-1 in league play.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- New Mexico’s Craig Neal cuts hair for ‘Locks of Love’ (VIDEO) 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)