Jan 13, 2014, 6:52 PM EDT
George Washington is off to an 8-0 start at home this season on their brand new court design at the Charles E. Smith Center that features some of Washington D.C.’s most iconic monuments.
Now, the Colonials will unveil some sick new threads for their Tuesday night Atlantic 10 contest against VCU that are also inspired by the architecture of our nation’s capital.
George Washington even has a hashtag to go along with the new jerseys, #MonumentalHomeCourAdvantage for social media purposes, as they look to improve to 14-3 on the season.
VCU also enters Tuesday’s contest at 13-3, but the Rams are 1-0 in the Atlantic 10 while George Washington sits at 1-1 in league play.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 1
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)
- Indiana grabs commitment from prep school center (VIDEO) (6)
- Harrison twins awaiting feedback from NBA before deciding to return or declare (6)
- Michigan lands 2014 commitment from guard Muhammad Ali Abdur-Rahkman (4)