Jan 13, 2014, 11:08 PM EDT
After a back-and-forth first half that saw multiple lead changes and a 21-19 lead for Northeastern over the College of Charleston, the Cougars turned on the jets in the second half on their way to a 58-49 win Monday in a CAA conference victory.
Willis Hall paced the College of Charleston (10-8, 2-1) with 14 points and 13 rebounds to lead the way while Anthony Thomas led the Cougars with 16 points and also added nine rebounds, five assists and five steals. Northeastern (4-13, 1-2) struggled to shoot from the floor, shooting 36 percent from the field as Scott Eatherton led the Huskies with a game-high 19 points and 16 rebounds.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)