Jan 13, 2014, 11:08 PM EDT
After a back-and-forth first half that saw multiple lead changes and a 21-19 lead for Northeastern over the College of Charleston, the Cougars turned on the jets in the second half on their way to a 58-49 win Monday in a CAA conference victory.
Willis Hall paced the College of Charleston (10-8, 2-1) with 14 points and 13 rebounds to lead the way while Anthony Thomas led the Cougars with 16 points and also added nine rebounds, five assists and five steals. Northeastern (4-13, 1-2) struggled to shoot from the floor, shooting 36 percent from the field as Scott Eatherton led the Huskies with a game-high 19 points and 16 rebounds.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)