Jan 13, 2014, 11:08 PM EDT
After a back-and-forth first half that saw multiple lead changes and a 21-19 lead for Northeastern over the College of Charleston, the Cougars turned on the jets in the second half on their way to a 58-49 win Monday in a CAA conference victory.
Willis Hall paced the College of Charleston (10-8, 2-1) with 14 points and 13 rebounds to lead the way while Anthony Thomas led the Cougars with 16 points and also added nine rebounds, five assists and five steals. Northeastern (4-13, 1-2) struggled to shoot from the floor, shooting 36 percent from the field as Scott Eatherton led the Huskies with a game-high 19 points and 16 rebounds.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)