Jan 14, 2014, 7:46 PM EDT
Chris Walker is frustrated.
Billy Donovan is frustrated.
Now, it’s clear that Florida students are frustrated, too, with the NCAA’s handling of freshman forward Chris Walker’s eligibility.
In mid-December, Walker was officially accepted into Florida, but he hasn’t been granted eligibility by the NCAA, yet.
The NCAA is continuing to review Walker’s academic eligibility before making a ruling on whether he will be eligible or not. Since arriving on campus a month ago, Walker has only been allowed to practice with the team.
Considering Florida’s been an injury-riddled team for much of the year, having a talent like Walker in practice as another body certainly helps, but the Gators obviously need him on the floor in games. At the very least, he is growing as a player and becoming game-ready.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)