Jan 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Syracuse forward Jerami Grant threw down one of the nastier tip-dunks that you’re going to see this season.
The kid literally took one step and got high enough in the air to snag a ball out of midair here:
I mean, I just.
The craziest part is this wasn’t even the best dunk that Grant attempted in this game. In the first half, he took off from halfway up the lane and clanged a dunk over Boston College’s entire front line off the back rim so hard it bounced up and disappeared out of the screen.
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)