Jan 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Syracuse forward Jerami Grant threw down one of the nastier tip-dunks that you’re going to see this season.
The kid literally took one step and got high enough in the air to snag a ball out of midair here:
I mean, I just.
The craziest part is this wasn’t even the best dunk that Grant attempted in this game. In the first half, he took off from halfway up the lane and clanged a dunk over Boston College’s entire front line off the back rim so hard it bounced up and disappeared out of the screen.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)