Jan 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Syracuse forward Jerami Grant threw down one of the nastier tip-dunks that you’re going to see this season.
The kid literally took one step and got high enough in the air to snag a ball out of midair here:
I mean, I just.
The craziest part is this wasn’t even the best dunk that Grant attempted in this game. In the first half, he took off from halfway up the lane and clanged a dunk over Boston College’s entire front line off the back rim so hard it bounced up and disappeared out of the screen.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)