Jan 14, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
More bad injury news for Colorado today as Andy Katz is reporting that Tre’Shaun Fletcher will be out six-to-eight weeks after undergoing knee surgery.
Fletcher is a 6-foot-7 freshman that had been averaging 3.5 points in just over 10 minutes per game. He’s not a huge piece of Colorado’s attack, but losing him depletes Tad Boyle’s front court depth. If he’s out the full eight weeks, he could end up being back in the lineup by the time the conference tournament comes around.
This news comes a day after it was revealed star point guard Spencer Dinwiddie tore the ACL in his left knee.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)