Jan 14, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
More bad injury news for Colorado today as Andy Katz is reporting that Tre’Shaun Fletcher will be out six-to-eight weeks after undergoing knee surgery.
Fletcher is a 6-foot-7 freshman that had been averaging 3.5 points in just over 10 minutes per game. He’s not a huge piece of Colorado’s attack, but losing him depletes Tad Boyle’s front court depth. If he’s out the full eight weeks, he could end up being back in the lineup by the time the conference tournament comes around.
This news comes a day after it was revealed star point guard Spencer Dinwiddie tore the ACL in his left knee.
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 0
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)