Jan 14, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
More bad injury news for Colorado today as Andy Katz is reporting that Tre’Shaun Fletcher will be out six-to-eight weeks after undergoing knee surgery.
Fletcher is a 6-foot-7 freshman that had been averaging 3.5 points in just over 10 minutes per game. He’s not a huge piece of Colorado’s attack, but losing him depletes Tad Boyle’s front court depth. If he’s out the full eight weeks, he could end up being back in the lineup by the time the conference tournament comes around.
This news comes a day after it was revealed star point guard Spencer Dinwiddie tore the ACL in his left knee.
- Kyle Wiltjer to return to Gonzaga for his senior season 1
- Utah’s Jakob Poeltl will return to school for his sophomore season 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Former Kansas State guard transferring to Creighton 0
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)