Jan 14, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
More bad injury news for Colorado today as Andy Katz is reporting that Tre’Shaun Fletcher will be out six-to-eight weeks after undergoing knee surgery.
Fletcher is a 6-foot-7 freshman that had been averaging 3.5 points in just over 10 minutes per game. He’s not a huge piece of Colorado’s attack, but losing him depletes Tad Boyle’s front court depth. If he’s out the full eight weeks, he could end up being back in the lineup by the time the conference tournament comes around.
This news comes a day after it was revealed star point guard Spencer Dinwiddie tore the ACL in his left knee.
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)