Jan 14, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
More bad injury news for Colorado today as Andy Katz is reporting that Tre’Shaun Fletcher will be out six-to-eight weeks after undergoing knee surgery.
Fletcher is a 6-foot-7 freshman that had been averaging 3.5 points in just over 10 minutes per game. He’s not a huge piece of Colorado’s attack, but losing him depletes Tad Boyle’s front court depth. If he’s out the full eight weeks, he could end up being back in the lineup by the time the conference tournament comes around.
This news comes a day after it was revealed star point guard Spencer Dinwiddie tore the ACL in his left knee.
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)
- Report: 2015 phenom Ben Simmons fully committed to attending LSU (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)