Jan 15, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
You have to feel bad for Tucker Raymond.
A 6-foot-5 freshman for Western Michigan, Raymond’s first taste of national limelight as a Bronco is getting lit up by Eastern Michigan’s Glenn Bryant.
I’m not sure what’s worst: not recognizing that he probably shouldn’t try to jump with Bryant, or that in the process of getting posterized, Raymond also rolled his right ankle.
EMU won 56-37. Rough night.
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)