Jan 15, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
You have to feel bad for Tucker Raymond.
A 6-foot-5 freshman for Western Michigan, Raymond’s first taste of national limelight as a Bronco is getting lit up by Eastern Michigan’s Glenn Bryant.
I’m not sure what’s worst: not recognizing that he probably shouldn’t try to jump with Bryant, or that in the process of getting posterized, Raymond also rolled his right ankle.
EMU won 56-37. Rough night.
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)