Jan 15, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
You have to feel bad for Tucker Raymond.
A 6-foot-5 freshman for Western Michigan, Raymond’s first taste of national limelight as a Bronco is getting lit up by Eastern Michigan’s Glenn Bryant.
I’m not sure what’s worst: not recognizing that he probably shouldn’t try to jump with Bryant, or that in the process of getting posterized, Raymond also rolled his right ankle.
EMU won 56-37. Rough night.
- Two-time plane crash survivor Austin Hatch scores first career point in Michigan win (VIDEO) 0
- Late Night Snacks: Temple blows out Kansas, Purdue loses to Gardner-Webb 0
- Temple embarrasses No. 10 Kansas by 25 points 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 2
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (3)