Jan 15, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
Oft-troubled former Louisville big man Chane Behanan will be making a visit to Colorado State this weekend, according to a report from Matt Stephens of the Coloradoan, to attend Saturday’s game against visiting Air Force.
Behanan was booted from Louisville on Dec. 30th for repeated violations of team rules. It’s unclear whether Behanan will actually be actually be enrolling in another school to finish his collegiate eligibility as it was initially reported that he would be heading to Houston to work with John Lucas. He runs a drug and alcohol treatment program in addition to working out athletes looking for a second, or third, chance.
The connection here is that Lucas has helped Larry Eustachy battle alcoholism, which cost him his job with Iowa State more than a decade ago.
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season (4)
- NBA Draft Winners: Seven teams that should be happy with their draft (3)