Jan 15, 2014, 10:35 AM EST
Oft-troubled former Louisville big man Chane Behanan will be making a visit to Colorado State this weekend, according to a report from Matt Stephens of the Coloradoan, to attend Saturday’s game against visiting Air Force.
Behanan was booted from Louisville on Dec. 30th for repeated violations of team rules. It’s unclear whether Behanan will actually be actually be enrolling in another school to finish his collegiate eligibility as it was initially reported that he would be heading to Houston to work with John Lucas. He runs a drug and alcohol treatment program in addition to working out athletes looking for a second, or third, chance.
The connection here is that Lucas has helped Larry Eustachy battle alcoholism, which cost him his job with Iowa State more than a decade ago.
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 0
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)