Jan 15, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
Oft-troubled former Louisville big man Chane Behanan will be making a visit to Colorado State this weekend, according to a report from Matt Stephens of the Coloradoan, to attend Saturday’s game against visiting Air Force.
Behanan was booted from Louisville on Dec. 30th for repeated violations of team rules. It’s unclear whether Behanan will actually be actually be enrolling in another school to finish his collegiate eligibility as it was initially reported that he would be heading to Houston to work with John Lucas. He runs a drug and alcohol treatment program in addition to working out athletes looking for a second, or third, chance.
The connection here is that Lucas has helped Larry Eustachy battle alcoholism, which cost him his job with Iowa State more than a decade ago.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)