Jan 15, 2014, 10:35 AM EST
Oft-troubled former Louisville big man Chane Behanan will be making a visit to Colorado State this weekend, according to a report from Matt Stephens of the Coloradoan, to attend Saturday’s game against visiting Air Force.
Behanan was booted from Louisville on Dec. 30th for repeated violations of team rules. It’s unclear whether Behanan will actually be actually be enrolling in another school to finish his collegiate eligibility as it was initially reported that he would be heading to Houston to work with John Lucas. He runs a drug and alcohol treatment program in addition to working out athletes looking for a second, or third, chance.
The connection here is that Lucas has helped Larry Eustachy battle alcoholism, which cost him his job with Iowa State more than a decade ago.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)