Jan 15, 2014, 10:35 AM EST
Oft-troubled former Louisville big man Chane Behanan will be making a visit to Colorado State this weekend, according to a report from Matt Stephens of the Coloradoan, to attend Saturday’s game against visiting Air Force.
Behanan was booted from Louisville on Dec. 30th for repeated violations of team rules. It’s unclear whether Behanan will actually be actually be enrolling in another school to finish his collegiate eligibility as it was initially reported that he would be heading to Houston to work with John Lucas. He runs a drug and alcohol treatment program in addition to working out athletes looking for a second, or third, chance.
The connection here is that Lucas has helped Larry Eustachy battle alcoholism, which cost him his job with Iowa State more than a decade ago.
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 4
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 3
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 1
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (13)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)