Jan 17, 2014, 9:03 PM EDT
With there being just four games on the college basketball schedule Friday night, the eight teams in action may be able to grab a little more attention from diehard fans of the sport. And if those fans watched the Horizon League battle between Green Bay and Wright State they saw some impressive basketball from both teams with the Phoenix winning 79-69.
But even in defeat there were some highlights for the home team, one of which being an impressive first-half dunk thrown down by Wright State’s Jerran Young over Green Bay 7-footer Alec Brown.
Video courtesy of ESPN
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)