Jan 17, 2014, 9:03 PM EDT
With there being just four games on the college basketball schedule Friday night, the eight teams in action may be able to grab a little more attention from diehard fans of the sport. And if those fans watched the Horizon League battle between Green Bay and Wright State they saw some impressive basketball from both teams with the Phoenix winning 79-69.
But even in defeat there were some highlights for the home team, one of which being an impressive first-half dunk thrown down by Wright State’s Jerran Young over Green Bay 7-footer Alec Brown.
Video courtesy of ESPN
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 1
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)