Jan 17, 2014, 9:03 PM EDT
With there being just four games on the college basketball schedule Friday night, the eight teams in action may be able to grab a little more attention from diehard fans of the sport. And if those fans watched the Horizon League battle between Green Bay and Wright State they saw some impressive basketball from both teams with the Phoenix winning 79-69.
But even in defeat there were some highlights for the home team, one of which being an impressive first-half dunk thrown down by Wright State’s Jerran Young over Green Bay 7-footer Alec Brown.
Video courtesy of ESPN
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 0
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)