Jan 18, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Saint Louis extended its winning streak to 11 games as they easily got by Fordham 70-48 on Saturday in an Atlantic 10 home win.
The Billikens held Fordham to 29 percent shooting on the afternoon and Dwayne Evans had 21 points and 10 rebounds to lead Saint Louis while Jordair Jett racked up 18 points and nine rebounds.
Freshman Jon Severe led Fordham with 22 points and was their only player in double-figures. Saint Louis improves to 17-2 (4-0) on the season with its only losses coming to unbeaten Wichita State and Wisconsin.
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)