Jan 18, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Saint Louis extended its winning streak to 11 games as they easily got by Fordham 70-48 on Saturday in an Atlantic 10 home win.
The Billikens held Fordham to 29 percent shooting on the afternoon and Dwayne Evans had 21 points and 10 rebounds to lead Saint Louis while Jordair Jett racked up 18 points and nine rebounds.
Freshman Jon Severe led Fordham with 22 points and was their only player in double-figures. Saint Louis improves to 17-2 (4-0) on the season with its only losses coming to unbeaten Wichita State and Wisconsin.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (17)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)