Jan 18, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Saint Louis extended its winning streak to 11 games as they easily got by Fordham 70-48 on Saturday in an Atlantic 10 home win.
The Billikens held Fordham to 29 percent shooting on the afternoon and Dwayne Evans had 21 points and 10 rebounds to lead Saint Louis while Jordair Jett racked up 18 points and nine rebounds.
Freshman Jon Severe led Fordham with 22 points and was their only player in double-figures. Saint Louis improves to 17-2 (4-0) on the season with its only losses coming to unbeaten Wichita State and Wisconsin.
- Bubble Banter: Nebraska’s marquee win, St. Joseph’s problematic loss 0
- Turnovers help Ohio State beat No. 22 Michigan State in regular season finale 1
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed 8
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 54 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (8)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)