Jan 18, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Saint Louis extended its winning streak to 11 games as they easily got by Fordham 70-48 on Saturday in an Atlantic 10 home win.
The Billikens held Fordham to 29 percent shooting on the afternoon and Dwayne Evans had 21 points and 10 rebounds to lead Saint Louis while Jordair Jett racked up 18 points and nine rebounds.
Freshman Jon Severe led Fordham with 22 points and was their only player in double-figures. Saint Louis improves to 17-2 (4-0) on the season with its only losses coming to unbeaten Wichita State and Wisconsin.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)