Jan 18, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Saint Louis extended its winning streak to 11 games as they easily got by Fordham 70-48 on Saturday in an Atlantic 10 home win.
The Billikens held Fordham to 29 percent shooting on the afternoon and Dwayne Evans had 21 points and 10 rebounds to lead Saint Louis while Jordair Jett racked up 18 points and nine rebounds.
Freshman Jon Severe led Fordham with 22 points and was their only player in double-figures. Saint Louis improves to 17-2 (4-0) on the season with its only losses coming to unbeaten Wichita State and Wisconsin.
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 1
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 11 Wichita State, No. 19 Baylor among winners in games matching ranked teams 1
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 0
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 0
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)