Jan 19, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Oregon is often rocking the latest Nike gear and the Ducks are a testing ground for new Nike and Jordan apparel.
So it was only natural that Oregon created its own taken on the famous Jordan Brand “Jumpman” logo, tweeting out the new “JumpDuck” logo on the back of its latest pair of shoes.
The logo is great — and kudos for using “JumpDuck” instead of “DuckMan” — and I wonder if Oregon will make this logo available on anything for the general public.
Oregon is currently in the midst of a 1-3 start in the Pac-12 going into the Civil War with Oregon State tonight.
(H/T: College Spun)
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)