Jan 19, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Oregon is often rocking the latest Nike gear and the Ducks are a testing ground for new Nike and Jordan apparel.
So it was only natural that Oregon created its own taken on the famous Jordan Brand “Jumpman” logo, tweeting out the new “JumpDuck” logo on the back of its latest pair of shoes.
The logo is great — and kudos for using “JumpDuck” instead of “DuckMan” — and I wonder if Oregon will make this logo available on anything for the general public.
Oregon is currently in the midst of a 1-3 start in the Pac-12 going into the Civil War with Oregon State tonight.
(H/T: College Spun)
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)