Jan 19, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Oregon is often rocking the latest Nike gear and the Ducks are a testing ground for new Nike and Jordan apparel.
So it was only natural that Oregon created its own taken on the famous Jordan Brand “Jumpman” logo, tweeting out the new “JumpDuck” logo on the back of its latest pair of shoes.
The logo is great — and kudos for using “JumpDuck” instead of “DuckMan” — and I wonder if Oregon will make this logo available on anything for the general public.
Oregon is currently in the midst of a 1-3 start in the Pac-12 going into the Civil War with Oregon State tonight.
(H/T: College Spun)
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 6
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)