Jan 19, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Oregon is often rocking the latest Nike gear and the Ducks are a testing ground for new Nike and Jordan apparel.
So it was only natural that Oregon created its own taken on the famous Jordan Brand “Jumpman” logo, tweeting out the new “JumpDuck” logo on the back of its latest pair of shoes.
The logo is great — and kudos for using “JumpDuck” instead of “DuckMan” — and I wonder if Oregon will make this logo available on anything for the general public.
Oregon is currently in the midst of a 1-3 start in the Pac-12 going into the Civil War with Oregon State tonight.
(H/T: College Spun)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 12
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)