Jan 19, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Oregon is often rocking the latest Nike gear and the Ducks are a testing ground for new Nike and Jordan apparel.
So it was only natural that Oregon created its own taken on the famous Jordan Brand “Jumpman” logo, tweeting out the new “JumpDuck” logo on the back of its latest pair of shoes.
The logo is great — and kudos for using “JumpDuck” instead of “DuckMan” — and I wonder if Oregon will make this logo available on anything for the general public.
Oregon is currently in the midst of a 1-3 start in the Pac-12 going into the Civil War with Oregon State tonight.
(H/T: College Spun)
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)