Jan 19, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
Seriously…. How big of a tent do you really need?
On his morning run on Sunday, Duke assistant coach Steve Wojciechowski tweeted out a photo of this gigantic, mega-tent (seriously, we need MTV Cribs to give a tour, or something) located in Duke’s Krzyzewskiville, known around those parts as “K-Ville”.
K-Ville is a rather big deal at Duke — it has its own Wikipedia page, which makes it official in my book — with students setting up tents and camping for however long it takes to score tickets to major Blue Devil home games.
While that blue tent in the front could probably sleep a few people comfortably, that mansion-tent completely dwarfs that and makes it look tiny.
How many people can sleep in there? Does it have a kitchen or bathroom? Is there a living area? Are the people staying in that tent subletting rooms?
So many questions.
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)