Jan 19, 2014, 12:23 PM EST
Seriously…. How big of a tent do you really need?
On his morning run on Sunday, Duke assistant coach Steve Wojciechowski tweeted out a photo of this gigantic, mega-tent (seriously, we need MTV Cribs to give a tour, or something) located in Duke’s Krzyzewskiville, known around those parts as “K-Ville”.
K-Ville is a rather big deal at Duke — it has its own Wikipedia page, which makes it official in my book — with students setting up tents and camping for however long it takes to score tickets to major Blue Devil home games.
While that blue tent in the front could probably sleep a few people comfortably, that mansion-tent completely dwarfs that and makes it look tiny.
How many people can sleep in there? Does it have a kitchen or bathroom? Is there a living area? Are the people staying in that tent subletting rooms?
So many questions.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)