Jan 19, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
Seriously…. How big of a tent do you really need?
On his morning run on Sunday, Duke assistant coach Steve Wojciechowski tweeted out a photo of this gigantic, mega-tent (seriously, we need MTV Cribs to give a tour, or something) located in Duke’s Krzyzewskiville, known around those parts as “K-Ville”.
K-Ville is a rather big deal at Duke — it has its own Wikipedia page, which makes it official in my book — with students setting up tents and camping for however long it takes to score tickets to major Blue Devil home games.
While that blue tent in the front could probably sleep a few people comfortably, that mansion-tent completely dwarfs that and makes it look tiny.
How many people can sleep in there? Does it have a kitchen or bathroom? Is there a living area? Are the people staying in that tent subletting rooms?
So many questions.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0