Jan 19, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
Seriously…. How big of a tent do you really need?
On his morning run on Sunday, Duke assistant coach Steve Wojciechowski tweeted out a photo of this gigantic, mega-tent (seriously, we need MTV Cribs to give a tour, or something) located in Duke’s Krzyzewskiville, known around those parts as “K-Ville”.
K-Ville is a rather big deal at Duke — it has its own Wikipedia page, which makes it official in my book — with students setting up tents and camping for however long it takes to score tickets to major Blue Devil home games.
While that blue tent in the front could probably sleep a few people comfortably, that mansion-tent completely dwarfs that and makes it look tiny.
How many people can sleep in there? Does it have a kitchen or bathroom? Is there a living area? Are the people staying in that tent subletting rooms?
So many questions.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 0
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)