Jan 19, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
Seriously…. How big of a tent do you really need?
On his morning run on Sunday, Duke assistant coach Steve Wojciechowski tweeted out a photo of this gigantic, mega-tent (seriously, we need MTV Cribs to give a tour, or something) located in Duke’s Krzyzewskiville, known around those parts as “K-Ville”.
K-Ville is a rather big deal at Duke — it has its own Wikipedia page, which makes it official in my book — with students setting up tents and camping for however long it takes to score tickets to major Blue Devil home games.
While that blue tent in the front could probably sleep a few people comfortably, that mansion-tent completely dwarfs that and makes it look tiny.
How many people can sleep in there? Does it have a kitchen or bathroom? Is there a living area? Are the people staying in that tent subletting rooms?
So many questions.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)