Jan 21, 2014, 2:18 PM EDT
First things first: the trick shots here are awesome.
Jay Bilas isn’t kidding around, Oklahoma walk-on James Fraschilla is the best there is. Just check out the shot he made at the 1:12 mark. It’s ridiculous.
But the best part is that he’s using the attention that the video gets to raise awareness and money for pediatric organ donation through a charity called Hayden’s Hope, which was founded by ESPN on-air personality Dari Nowkhah after he and his wife lost a child, named Hayden, while waiting for a heart transplant.
You can donate here.
- 2014 Big Ten Tournament Preview: Can Michigan State turn things around? 0
- Bracketology: Gonzaga grabs WCC title, BYU waits 0
- 2014 Pac-12 Tournament Preview: No. 4 Arizona looks to cap dominant campaign 1
- 2014 Mountain West Tournament Preview: San Diego State, New Mexico clear favorites in Las Vegas 0
- 2014 American Athletic Conference Tournament Preview: Louisville looks to win its only year in the AAC 1
- NBCSports.com National Player of the Year: Doug McDermott, Creighton 2
- 2014 ACC Tournament Preview: Will a newcomer crash the party in Greensboro? 1
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)