Jan 21, 2014, 2:18 PM EST
First things first: the trick shots here are awesome.
Jay Bilas isn’t kidding around, Oklahoma walk-on James Fraschilla is the best there is. Just check out the shot he made at the 1:12 mark. It’s ridiculous.
But the best part is that he’s using the attention that the video gets to raise awareness and money for pediatric organ donation through a charity called Hayden’s Hope, which was founded by ESPN on-air personality Dari Nowkhah after he and his wife lost a child, named Hayden, while waiting for a heart transplant.
You can donate here.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)