Jan 21, 2014, 2:18 PM EDT
First things first: the trick shots here are awesome.
Jay Bilas isn’t kidding around, Oklahoma walk-on James Fraschilla is the best there is. Just check out the shot he made at the 1:12 mark. It’s ridiculous.
But the best part is that he’s using the attention that the video gets to raise awareness and money for pediatric organ donation through a charity called Hayden’s Hope, which was founded by ESPN on-air personality Dari Nowkhah after he and his wife lost a child, named Hayden, while waiting for a heart transplant.
You can donate here.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)
- Wichita State lands transfer guard from Texas A&M (2)