Jan 21, 2014, 2:18 PM EDT
First things first: the trick shots here are awesome.
Jay Bilas isn’t kidding around, Oklahoma walk-on James Fraschilla is the best there is. Just check out the shot he made at the 1:12 mark. It’s ridiculous.
But the best part is that he’s using the attention that the video gets to raise awareness and money for pediatric organ donation through a charity called Hayden’s Hope, which was founded by ESPN on-air personality Dari Nowkhah after he and his wife lost a child, named Hayden, while waiting for a heart transplant.
You can donate here.
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)