Jan 21, 2014, 2:18 PM EST
First things first: the trick shots here are awesome.
Jay Bilas isn’t kidding around, Oklahoma walk-on James Fraschilla is the best there is. Just check out the shot he made at the 1:12 mark. It’s ridiculous.
But the best part is that he’s using the attention that the video gets to raise awareness and money for pediatric organ donation through a charity called Hayden’s Hope, which was founded by ESPN on-air personality Dari Nowkhah after he and his wife lost a child, named Hayden, while waiting for a heart transplant.
You can donate here.
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)