Jan 25, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
George Washington used 46 second-half points to help take down George Mason 75-69 on Saturday in Atlantic 10 play in the inaugural “Revolutionary Rivalry.”
Kevin Larson and Joe McDonald each tallied 14 points to lead the way for the Colonials, as George Washington (16-3, 4-1) had all five starters end up in double-figures for scoring. George Washington tallied an impressive 20 assists on 29 field goals for the game as they shot 54 percent from the field against George Mason.
The Patriots (7-13, 0-6) were led by Johnny Williams with 18 points.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)