Jan 25, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
George Washington used 46 second-half points to help take down George Mason 75-69 on Saturday in Atlantic 10 play in the inaugural “Revolutionary Rivalry.”
Kevin Larson and Joe McDonald each tallied 14 points to lead the way for the Colonials, as George Washington (16-3, 4-1) had all five starters end up in double-figures for scoring. George Washington tallied an impressive 20 assists on 29 field goals for the game as they shot 54 percent from the field against George Mason.
The Patriots (7-13, 0-6) were led by Johnny Williams with 18 points.
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 2
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (7)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)