Jan 25, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
George Washington used 46 second-half points to help take down George Mason 75-69 on Saturday in Atlantic 10 play in the inaugural “Revolutionary Rivalry.”
Kevin Larson and Joe McDonald each tallied 14 points to lead the way for the Colonials, as George Washington (16-3, 4-1) had all five starters end up in double-figures for scoring. George Washington tallied an impressive 20 assists on 29 field goals for the game as they shot 54 percent from the field against George Mason.
The Patriots (7-13, 0-6) were led by Johnny Williams with 18 points.
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 12
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (12)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)