Jan 25, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
George Washington used 46 second-half points to help take down George Mason 75-69 on Saturday in Atlantic 10 play in the inaugural “Revolutionary Rivalry.”
Kevin Larson and Joe McDonald each tallied 14 points to lead the way for the Colonials, as George Washington (16-3, 4-1) had all five starters end up in double-figures for scoring. George Washington tallied an impressive 20 assists on 29 field goals for the game as they shot 54 percent from the field against George Mason.
The Patriots (7-13, 0-6) were led by Johnny Williams with 18 points.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 1
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)