Jan 25, 2014, 5:11 PM EDT
Oklahoma State guard Markel Brown didn’t have the best afternoon from a shooting standpoint, as he made just five of his 13 attempts from the field in the 11th-ranked Cowboys’ 81-75 home win over West Virginia. But he did provide the highlight of the game, throwing down a 360-degree dunk to tie the game at 48 with 13:58 remaining.
Brown finished the game with 15 points and ten rebounds, and while he and Marcus Smart (1-for-7 FG, four points) struggled offensively Le’Bryan Nash picked up the slack. Nash led five Cowboys in double figures with 29 points to go along with nine rebounds before fouling out late.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 6
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)