Jan 25, 2014, 5:11 PM EDT
Oklahoma State guard Markel Brown didn’t have the best afternoon from a shooting standpoint, as he made just five of his 13 attempts from the field in the 11th-ranked Cowboys’ 81-75 home win over West Virginia. But he did provide the highlight of the game, throwing down a 360-degree dunk to tie the game at 48 with 13:58 remaining.
Brown finished the game with 15 points and ten rebounds, and while he and Marcus Smart (1-for-7 FG, four points) struggled offensively Le’Bryan Nash picked up the slack. Nash led five Cowboys in double figures with 29 points to go along with nine rebounds before fouling out late.
- Kyle Wiltjer to return to Gonzaga for his senior season 0
- Utah’s Jakob Poeltl will return to school for his sophomore season 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Former Kansas State guard transferring to Creighton 0
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)