Jan 25, 2014, 8:17 PM EDT
Kendall Anthony scored 19 points and Trey Davis added 14 points and 12 boards as Richmond knocked off St. Joseph’s on Saturday afternoon. Halil Kanicevic had 21 points and a career-high 19 boards, but it wasn’t enough for the Hawks.
The Spiders swept their key, three-game homestand to move to 4-1 in Atlantic 10 play, in a four-way tie one game behind St. Louis. We’ll find out if they are truly contenders this week, as they visit St. Louis and VCU.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)