Jan 25, 2014, 8:17 PM EDT
Kendall Anthony scored 19 points and Trey Davis added 14 points and 12 boards as Richmond knocked off St. Joseph’s on Saturday afternoon. Halil Kanicevic had 21 points and a career-high 19 boards, but it wasn’t enough for the Hawks.
The Spiders swept their key, three-game homestand to move to 4-1 in Atlantic 10 play, in a four-way tie one game behind St. Louis. We’ll find out if they are truly contenders this week, as they visit St. Louis and VCU.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)