Jan 25, 2014, 8:17 PM EDT
Kendall Anthony scored 19 points and Trey Davis added 14 points and 12 boards as Richmond knocked off St. Joseph’s on Saturday afternoon. Halil Kanicevic had 21 points and a career-high 19 boards, but it wasn’t enough for the Hawks.
The Spiders swept their key, three-game homestand to move to 4-1 in Atlantic 10 play, in a four-way tie one game behind St. Louis. We’ll find out if they are truly contenders this week, as they visit St. Louis and VCU.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)