Jan 25, 2014, 8:17 PM EST
Kendall Anthony scored 19 points and Trey Davis added 14 points and 12 boards as Richmond knocked off St. Joseph’s on Saturday afternoon. Halil Kanicevic had 21 points and a career-high 19 boards, but it wasn’t enough for the Hawks.
The Spiders swept their key, three-game homestand to move to 4-1 in Atlantic 10 play, in a four-way tie one game behind St. Louis. We’ll find out if they are truly contenders this week, as they visit St. Louis and VCU.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)