Jan 25, 2014, 8:17 PM EDT
Kendall Anthony scored 19 points and Trey Davis added 14 points and 12 boards as Richmond knocked off St. Joseph’s on Saturday afternoon. Halil Kanicevic had 21 points and a career-high 19 boards, but it wasn’t enough for the Hawks.
The Spiders swept their key, three-game homestand to move to 4-1 in Atlantic 10 play, in a four-way tie one game behind St. Louis. We’ll find out if they are truly contenders this week, as they visit St. Louis and VCU.
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 1
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 3
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 20
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 8
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 84
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (84)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)