Jan 26, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
In 2012-2013, John Brown had his share of highlight-reel dunks. Saturday afternoon may have been his best alley-oop.
In the waning minutes of first half against UNC Asheville, Brown used a high screen to slip by the Bulldogs defense and caught a feed from Devante Wallace for a reverse alley-oop. That dunk capped off a 24-7 run for the Panthers, who turned a five-point deficit into a 45-31 halftime lead.
Brown shot 11-of-16 from the field for a game-high 26 points with five rebounds, three assists and a pair of blocks in High Point’s 78-67 win over its Big South opponent.
[h/t College Spun]
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)
- Sean Miller gives update on Arizona forward Brandon Ashley (1)