Jan 26, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
In 2012-2013, John Brown had his share of highlight-reel dunks. Saturday afternoon may have been his best alley-oop.
In the waning minutes of first half against UNC Asheville, Brown used a high screen to slip by the Bulldogs defense and caught a feed from Devante Wallace for a reverse alley-oop. That dunk capped off a 24-7 run for the Panthers, who turned a five-point deficit into a 45-31 halftime lead.
Brown shot 11-of-16 from the field for a game-high 26 points with five rebounds, three assists and a pair of blocks in High Point’s 78-67 win over its Big South opponent.
[h/t College Spun]
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 1
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)