Jan 26, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
In 2012-2013, John Brown had his share of highlight-reel dunks. Saturday afternoon may have been his best alley-oop.
In the waning minutes of first half against UNC Asheville, Brown used a high screen to slip by the Bulldogs defense and caught a feed from Devante Wallace for a reverse alley-oop. That dunk capped off a 24-7 run for the Panthers, who turned a five-point deficit into a 45-31 halftime lead.
Brown shot 11-of-16 from the field for a game-high 26 points with five rebounds, three assists and a pair of blocks in High Point’s 78-67 win over its Big South opponent.
[h/t College Spun]
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 1
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)