Jan 27, 2014, 6:39 PM EDT
Florida forward Damontre Harris is back to practicing with the team after previously being dismissed from the team last month.
The Associated Press is reporting that Harris is now running with the Florida scout team and is also involved with team activities. Head coach Billy Donovan will not allow Harris to play or sit on the bench during games though, saying that, “would completely devalue our core values”.
The former South Carolina transfer has yet to play at game at Florida after redshirting last season and being suspended this season, but as a practice body, he should help the Gators as they prepare to make a run at the SEC title and a Final Four.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)