Jan 27, 2014, 6:39 PM EDT
Florida forward Damontre Harris is back to practicing with the team after previously being dismissed from the team last month.
The Associated Press is reporting that Harris is now running with the Florida scout team and is also involved with team activities. Head coach Billy Donovan will not allow Harris to play or sit on the bench during games though, saying that, “would completely devalue our core values”.
The former South Carolina transfer has yet to play at game at Florida after redshirting last season and being suspended this season, but as a practice body, he should help the Gators as they prepare to make a run at the SEC title and a Final Four.
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)