Jan 27, 2014, 6:39 PM EDT
Florida forward Damontre Harris is back to practicing with the team after previously being dismissed from the team last month.
The Associated Press is reporting that Harris is now running with the Florida scout team and is also involved with team activities. Head coach Billy Donovan will not allow Harris to play or sit on the bench during games though, saying that, “would completely devalue our core values”.
The former South Carolina transfer has yet to play at game at Florida after redshirting last season and being suspended this season, but as a practice body, he should help the Gators as they prepare to make a run at the SEC title and a Final Four.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)