Jan 29, 2014, 3:07 PM EDT
And yet another victim of the snowstorm that hit the south on Tuesday.
Georgia State’s home game with South Alabama was postponed from Thursday night until Monday night, February 3rd.
From a release Wednesday afternoon: “Current weather and road conditions are prohibiting the South Alabama men’s team from traveling to Atlanta. Conditions do not look like they will improve enough to make a Thursday game possible, therefore prompting the move to Monday after consultation between both athletic department administrations.”
Alabama’s trip to Auburn for Wednesday night was postponed until Thursday. The broadcasts of North Carolina’s visit to Georgia Tech and Vanderbilt’s trip to Georgia have been cancelled as well, but the game itself will happen.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (3)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)