Jan 29, 2014, 3:07 PM EDT
And yet another victim of the snowstorm that hit the south on Tuesday.
Georgia State’s home game with South Alabama was postponed from Thursday night until Monday night, February 3rd.
From a release Wednesday afternoon: “Current weather and road conditions are prohibiting the South Alabama men’s team from traveling to Atlanta. Conditions do not look like they will improve enough to make a Thursday game possible, therefore prompting the move to Monday after consultation between both athletic department administrations.”
Alabama’s trip to Auburn for Wednesday night was postponed until Thursday. The broadcasts of North Carolina’s visit to Georgia Tech and Vanderbilt’s trip to Georgia have been cancelled as well, but the game itself will happen.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 22
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)