Jan 29, 2014, 3:07 PM EDT
And yet another victim of the snowstorm that hit the south on Tuesday.
Georgia State’s home game with South Alabama was postponed from Thursday night until Monday night, February 3rd.
From a release Wednesday afternoon: “Current weather and road conditions are prohibiting the South Alabama men’s team from traveling to Atlanta. Conditions do not look like they will improve enough to make a Thursday game possible, therefore prompting the move to Monday after consultation between both athletic department administrations.”
Alabama’s trip to Auburn for Wednesday night was postponed until Thursday. The broadcasts of North Carolina’s visit to Georgia Tech and Vanderbilt’s trip to Georgia have been cancelled as well, but the game itself will happen.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 5
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 1
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)
- Indiana grabs commitment from prep school center (VIDEO) (6)
- Harrison twins awaiting feedback from NBA before deciding to return or declare (6)
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ (5)