Jan 29, 2014, 3:07 PM EDT
And yet another victim of the snowstorm that hit the south on Tuesday.
Georgia State’s home game with South Alabama was postponed from Thursday night until Monday night, February 3rd.
From a release Wednesday afternoon: “Current weather and road conditions are prohibiting the South Alabama men’s team from traveling to Atlanta. Conditions do not look like they will improve enough to make a Thursday game possible, therefore prompting the move to Monday after consultation between both athletic department administrations.”
Alabama’s trip to Auburn for Wednesday night was postponed until Thursday. The broadcasts of North Carolina’s visit to Georgia Tech and Vanderbilt’s trip to Georgia have been cancelled as well, but the game itself will happen.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)