Jan 29, 2014, 3:07 PM EST
And yet another victim of the snowstorm that hit the south on Tuesday.
Georgia State’s home game with South Alabama was postponed from Thursday night until Monday night, February 3rd.
From a release Wednesday afternoon: “Current weather and road conditions are prohibiting the South Alabama men’s team from traveling to Atlanta. Conditions do not look like they will improve enough to make a Thursday game possible, therefore prompting the move to Monday after consultation between both athletic department administrations.”
Alabama’s trip to Auburn for Wednesday night was postponed until Thursday. The broadcasts of North Carolina’s visit to Georgia Tech and Vanderbilt’s trip to Georgia have been cancelled as well, but the game itself will happen.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (5)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)