Jan 30, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
No. 13 Cincinnati will make the trek down to the Yum! Center to take on No. 12 Louisville tonight, and they’ll be doing it at full strength.
Justin Jackson, the Bearcat center and the anchor of one of the best defenses in the country, will start tonight. He rolled his ankle and managed all of six minutes in the win over Temple on Sunday and there were concerns that he would not be able to play.
As it turns out, Thursday night’s matchup will be one of the most important of the season in the American.
Cincinnati has been the best team in the league to date this season, but Louisville entered the year as the favorite to win the league. Over the course of the last two weeks, the Cardinals have appeared to have finally hit their stride.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)