Jan 30, 2014, 10:07 AM EST
No. 13 Cincinnati will make the trek down to the Yum! Center to take on No. 12 Louisville tonight, and they’ll be doing it at full strength.
Justin Jackson, the Bearcat center and the anchor of one of the best defenses in the country, will start tonight. He rolled his ankle and managed all of six minutes in the win over Temple on Sunday and there were concerns that he would not be able to play.
As it turns out, Thursday night’s matchup will be one of the most important of the season in the American.
Cincinnati has been the best team in the league to date this season, but Louisville entered the year as the favorite to win the league. Over the course of the last two weeks, the Cardinals have appeared to have finally hit their stride.
- Bubble Banter: Whose tournament hopes are on the line on Tuesday night? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)