Jan 31, 2014, 11:08 PM EST
Murray State beat Austin Peay in a wild game, 96-88, to improve to 8-1 in the Ohio Valley Conference.
What most people will remember from the game, however, is Austin Peay’s Demarius Smith taking off in flight going down the lane.
With Austin Peay trailing 76-74 late in the second half, Smith threw down this monstrous dunk over T.J. Sapp and then hit the and-one free throw to temporarily give the Governors a one point lead.
Smith can relish in the fact that he had one of the best dunks of the season, but the Racers would get the last laugh.
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)