Jan 31, 2014, 11:08 PM EDT
Murray State beat Austin Peay in a wild game, 96-88, to improve to 8-1 in the Ohio Valley Conference.
What most people will remember from the game, however, is Austin Peay’s Demarius Smith taking off in flight going down the lane.
With Austin Peay trailing 76-74 late in the second half, Smith threw down this monstrous dunk over T.J. Sapp and then hit the and-one free throw to temporarily give the Governors a one point lead.
Smith can relish in the fact that he had one of the best dunks of the season, but the Racers would get the last laugh.
- Bubble Banter: Nebraska’s marquee win, St. Joseph’s problematic loss 0
- Turnovers help Ohio State beat No. 22 Michigan State in regular season finale 1
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed 8
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 54 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (8)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)