Jan 31, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Last night, Chavaughn Lewis — one of the top players in the MAAC — went baseline off of an out-of-bounds play last night against Monmouth, and threw down this thunderous one-handed dunk over Collin Stewart.
What makes the already impressive dunk more entertaining is how the ball popped right up into Lewis’ arm afterwards, and he holds it like a loaf of bread in his left hand.
Although the dunk occurred midway through the first half, it proved to be a critical bucket as Marist edged Monmouth by two points, 75-73.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)