Feb 1, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
Notre Dame and Boston College squared off in a battle between two of the most disappointing teams in the country this season.
And it turned into a thriller.
Notre Dame forced overtime after Olivier Hanlan fouled Eric Atkins, who hit one-of-two free throws at the end of regulation. The two were squared off again at the end of overtime, and the result was Atkins shredding Hanlan’s ankles and drilling a pull-up three for the win.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)