Feb 1, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
Notre Dame and Boston College squared off in a battle between two of the most disappointing teams in the country this season.
And it turned into a thriller.
Notre Dame forced overtime after Olivier Hanlan fouled Eric Atkins, who hit one-of-two free throws at the end of regulation. The two were squared off again at the end of overtime, and the result was Atkins shredding Hanlan’s ankles and drilling a pull-up three for the win.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)