Feb 1, 2014, 10:37 PM EDT
Glenn Cosey capped off a come-from-behind win by banking in a three at the buzzer to beat SE Missouri State, 79-78.
SEMO was up 63-54 with eight minutes left, but EKU responded with a 10-2 run to cut the lead to one. Cosey’s three came after Tyler Stone scored at the rim with 6.1 seconds left to take a 78-76 lead.
The best part?
After hitting the game-winner, Cosey takes off running and … disappears.
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 0
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)