Feb 1, 2014, 10:37 PM EST
Glenn Cosey capped off a come-from-behind win by banking in a three at the buzzer to beat SE Missouri State, 79-78.
SEMO was up 63-54 with eight minutes left, but EKU responded with a 10-2 run to cut the lead to one. Cosey’s three came after Tyler Stone scored at the rim with 6.1 seconds left to take a 78-76 lead.
The best part?
After hitting the game-winner, Cosey takes off running and … disappears.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Sophomore forward Semi Ojeleye to transfer from Duke (3)