Feb 1, 2014, 10:37 PM EDT
Glenn Cosey capped off a come-from-behind win by banking in a three at the buzzer to beat SE Missouri State, 79-78.
SEMO was up 63-54 with eight minutes left, but EKU responded with a 10-2 run to cut the lead to one. Cosey’s three came after Tyler Stone scored at the rim with 6.1 seconds left to take a 78-76 lead.
The best part?
After hitting the game-winner, Cosey takes off running and … disappears.
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)