Feb 1, 2014, 10:37 PM EDT
Glenn Cosey capped off a come-from-behind win by banking in a three at the buzzer to beat SE Missouri State, 79-78.
SEMO was up 63-54 with eight minutes left, but EKU responded with a 10-2 run to cut the lead to one. Cosey’s three came after Tyler Stone scored at the rim with 6.1 seconds left to take a 78-76 lead.
The best part?
After hitting the game-winner, Cosey takes off running and … disappears.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 0
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 2
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 23
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (86)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)