Feb 1, 2014, 9:54 PM EDT
No. 2 Syracuse outlasted No. 17 Duke in overtime in what will go down as one of the best games we get a chance to see this season.
Duke fans may not agree, however, as the Blue Devils found themselves on the wrong end of a couple of close calls. The most notable was Rodney Hood’s missed dunk with 12 seconds left in overtime.
You make the call: Was Rodney Hood fouled?:
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)