Feb 2, 2014, 1:51 PM EDT
College basketball junkies know John Brown as the high-flying wing from High Point. But this dunk comes from a different John Brown.
The Olney Central College (Ill.) sophomore guard set up his buzzer-beating dunk with a ridiculous block, which looked like something out of a video game. His block, which looked more like a volleyball spike, occurred on the wing and flew all the way down the sideline. He chased down the ball, eluding an official, before collecting it and slamming home a two-handed dunk as the buzzer sounded.
The 6-foot-4 Brown is averaging a team-high 17.5 points along with 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 0
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 4
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)