Feb 2, 2014, 1:51 PM EDT
College basketball junkies know John Brown as the high-flying wing from High Point. But this dunk comes from a different John Brown.
The Olney Central College (Ill.) sophomore guard set up his buzzer-beating dunk with a ridiculous block, which looked like something out of a video game. His block, which looked more like a volleyball spike, occurred on the wing and flew all the way down the sideline. He chased down the ball, eluding an official, before collecting it and slamming home a two-handed dunk as the buzzer sounded.
The 6-foot-4 Brown is averaging a team-high 17.5 points along with 5.1 rebounds per game.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)