Feb 2, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Oklahoma State freshman guard Stevie Clark has been a member of the team’s perimeter rotation, averaging 5.3 points and 2.7 assists per game. But even though he’s been one of two reserve guards in the Oklahoma State rotation (Phil Forte III being the other), there have been some maturity issues that head coach Travis Ford’s been forced to address.
Clark was suspended for four games earlier this season, and in January he was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana. That arrest resulted in him missing his fifth game of the season, a loss at Kansas State on January 4. And early Sunday morning Clark found himself on the wrong side of the law for the second time this year according to multiple outlets.
Clark was reportedly arrested and charged with outraging public decency, a citation that according to the Tulsa World carries a $249 fine. While the full report isn’t expected to be completed until Monday, the Tulsa World story provided the following details:
Stephen Clark, 19, was arrested at 12:46 a.m. on a complaint of outraging public decency. Police said they received a call about a man urinating out of a vehicle window. He was released from the Stillwater City Jail a few hours later after posting bond, a jailer said.
Oklahoma State, which has lost two straight and three of its last four games, hosts Iowa State on Monday night. Clark played just 11 minutes on Saturday in the Cowboys’ 76-70 loss to Baylor, tallying one point, one rebound and one assists.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)