Feb 2, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Oklahoma State freshman guard Stevie Clark has been a member of the team’s perimeter rotation, averaging 5.3 points and 2.7 assists per game. But even though he’s been one of two reserve guards in the Oklahoma State rotation (Phil Forte III being the other), there have been some maturity issues that head coach Travis Ford’s been forced to address.
Clark was suspended for four games earlier this season, and in January he was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana. That arrest resulted in him missing his fifth game of the season, a loss at Kansas State on January 4. And early Sunday morning Clark found himself on the wrong side of the law for the second time this year according to multiple outlets.
Clark was reportedly arrested and charged with outraging public decency, a citation that according to the Tulsa World carries a $249 fine. While the full report isn’t expected to be completed until Monday, the Tulsa World story provided the following details:
Stephen Clark, 19, was arrested at 12:46 a.m. on a complaint of outraging public decency. Police said they received a call about a man urinating out of a vehicle window. He was released from the Stillwater City Jail a few hours later after posting bond, a jailer said.
Oklahoma State, which has lost two straight and three of its last four games, hosts Iowa State on Monday night. Clark played just 11 minutes on Saturday in the Cowboys’ 76-70 loss to Baylor, tallying one point, one rebound and one assists.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)