Feb 2, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Oklahoma State freshman guard Stevie Clark has been a member of the team’s perimeter rotation, averaging 5.3 points and 2.7 assists per game. But even though he’s been one of two reserve guards in the Oklahoma State rotation (Phil Forte III being the other), there have been some maturity issues that head coach Travis Ford’s been forced to address.
Clark was suspended for four games earlier this season, and in January he was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana. That arrest resulted in him missing his fifth game of the season, a loss at Kansas State on January 4. And early Sunday morning Clark found himself on the wrong side of the law for the second time this year according to multiple outlets.
Clark was reportedly arrested and charged with outraging public decency, a citation that according to the Tulsa World carries a $249 fine. While the full report isn’t expected to be completed until Monday, the Tulsa World story provided the following details:
Stephen Clark, 19, was arrested at 12:46 a.m. on a complaint of outraging public decency. Police said they received a call about a man urinating out of a vehicle window. He was released from the Stillwater City Jail a few hours later after posting bond, a jailer said.
Oklahoma State, which has lost two straight and three of its last four games, hosts Iowa State on Monday night. Clark played just 11 minutes on Saturday in the Cowboys’ 76-70 loss to Baylor, tallying one point, one rebound and one assists.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)