Feb 2, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Oklahoma State freshman guard Stevie Clark has been a member of the team’s perimeter rotation, averaging 5.3 points and 2.7 assists per game. But even though he’s been one of two reserve guards in the Oklahoma State rotation (Phil Forte III being the other), there have been some maturity issues that head coach Travis Ford’s been forced to address.
Clark was suspended for four games earlier this season, and in January he was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana. That arrest resulted in him missing his fifth game of the season, a loss at Kansas State on January 4. And early Sunday morning Clark found himself on the wrong side of the law for the second time this year according to multiple outlets.
Clark was reportedly arrested and charged with outraging public decency, a citation that according to the Tulsa World carries a $249 fine. While the full report isn’t expected to be completed until Monday, the Tulsa World story provided the following details:
Stephen Clark, 19, was arrested at 12:46 a.m. on a complaint of outraging public decency. Police said they received a call about a man urinating out of a vehicle window. He was released from the Stillwater City Jail a few hours later after posting bond, a jailer said.
Oklahoma State, which has lost two straight and three of its last four games, hosts Iowa State on Monday night. Clark played just 11 minutes on Saturday in the Cowboys’ 76-70 loss to Baylor, tallying one point, one rebound and one assists.
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 0
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)