Feb 3, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
After previously being suspended indefinitely on Saturday for conduct detrimental of the team, Arkansas has reinstated Alandise Harris and Michael Qualls to the team and the duo will play on Wednesday against Alabama, according to a tweet from the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.
Mike Anderson said Michael Qualls and Alandise Harris have been reinstated and they will play Wednesday vs. Alabama.—
WholeHogSports (@wholehogsports) February 03, 2014
Arkansas head coach Mike Anderson had previously said on the SEC conference call on Monday morning that Harris and Qualls were still suspended and not practicing with the team, so things changed very quickly behind the scenes for the Razorbacks.
Qualls, a 6-foot-6 sophomore, is averaging 11.7 points this season and snapped out of a slump last Tuesday when Arkansas lost to Missouri at home, scoring 16 points.
Harris, a 6-foot-6 junior, is averaging 9.3 points on this season, but he has found himself in Mike Anderson’s doghouse of late, playing just 24 minutes the last three games.
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 0
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- Time lapse of Iowa State’s refurbished court (VIDEO) (1)