Feb 3, 2014, 9:04 PM EDT
Why’d you do it Craig Bradshaw? Why did you try to jump with Tennessee Tech junior swingman Javon McKay?
Bradshaw, a sophomore guard from Belmont, found himself on the receiving end of a brutal posterization on Saturday when the 6-foot-5 McKay stole the ball and ran the floor for a thunderous dunk.
The dunk could have sparked something in Tennessee Tech, as they won 81-76 over Ohio Valley Conference-leading Belmont and McKay had a season-high of 13 points in the game.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)