Feb 3, 2014, 9:04 PM EDT
Why’d you do it Craig Bradshaw? Why did you try to jump with Tennessee Tech junior swingman Javon McKay?
Bradshaw, a sophomore guard from Belmont, found himself on the receiving end of a brutal posterization on Saturday when the 6-foot-5 McKay stole the ball and ran the floor for a thunderous dunk.
The dunk could have sparked something in Tennessee Tech, as they won 81-76 over Ohio Valley Conference-leading Belmont and McKay had a season-high of 13 points in the game.
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 0
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)