Feb 3, 2014, 4:03 PM EST
Solomon Poole has been dismissed from the Georgia Tech basketball team for “conduct and accountability issues”, head coach Brian Gregory announced on Monday.
Poole was averaging 6.4 points and 2.0 assists on the season. He hasn’t played since Jan. 7th against Duke, sitting out the last seven games.
Poole started five games this season, scoring 24 points in a loss to Ole Miss in November. He was a four-star recruit coming out of high school. He’ll finish up his academic responsibilities this semester.
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)