Feb 3, 2014, 4:03 PM EDT
Solomon Poole has been dismissed from the Georgia Tech basketball team for “conduct and accountability issues”, head coach Brian Gregory announced on Monday.
Poole was averaging 6.4 points and 2.0 assists on the season. He hasn’t played since Jan. 7th against Duke, sitting out the last seven games.
Poole started five games this season, scoring 24 points in a loss to Ole Miss in November. He was a four-star recruit coming out of high school. He’ll finish up his academic responsibilities this semester.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)