Feb 3, 2014, 4:03 PM EDT
Solomon Poole has been dismissed from the Georgia Tech basketball team for “conduct and accountability issues”, head coach Brian Gregory announced on Monday.
Poole was averaging 6.4 points and 2.0 assists on the season. He hasn’t played since Jan. 7th against Duke, sitting out the last seven games.
Poole started five games this season, scoring 24 points in a loss to Ole Miss in November. He was a four-star recruit coming out of high school. He’ll finish up his academic responsibilities this semester.
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Kentucky-commit Jamal Murray scores 20 to headline Wednesday’s Pan-Am Games 0
- July Live Period Preview: Four story lines to follow from Las Vegas 0
- July Live Period Preview: The events to keep an eye on in Vegas this week 0
- Drake committed an NCAA violation while at Kentucky’s Big Blue Madness (11)
- Maryland fans still hate Mike Krzyzewski (8)
- List for potential nicknames for North Dakota down to five (8)
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Are college teams going to be available on NBA 2K? (3)