Feb 3, 2014, 4:03 PM EDT
Solomon Poole has been dismissed from the Georgia Tech basketball team for “conduct and accountability issues”, head coach Brian Gregory announced on Monday.
Poole was averaging 6.4 points and 2.0 assists on the season. He hasn’t played since Jan. 7th against Duke, sitting out the last seven games.
Poole started five games this season, scoring 24 points in a loss to Ole Miss in November. He was a four-star recruit coming out of high school. He’ll finish up his academic responsibilities this semester.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)