Feb 4, 2014, 9:28 AM EDT
On Saturday night, Dylan Gerrity of Sacramento State hit the wildest shot of the season to knock off Big Sky leader Weber State.
After the Wildcats had tied the game with just 0.7 second left on the clock, Gerrity took the in-bounds and flung a shot some 70-plus feet at the other basket … and buried it.
The story’s not over, however. Gerrity was interviewed about the shot and asked to recreate it, and this is what happened:
He’s got range, I guess.
(h/t The Sporting News)
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)