Feb 4, 2014, 9:28 AM EST
On Saturday night, Dylan Gerrity of Sacramento State hit the wildest shot of the season to knock off Big Sky leader Weber State.
After the Wildcats had tied the game with just 0.7 second left on the clock, Gerrity took the in-bounds and flung a shot some 70-plus feet at the other basket … and buried it.
The story’s not over, however. Gerrity was interviewed about the shot and asked to recreate it, and this is what happened:
He’s got range, I guess.
(h/t The Sporting News)
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 0
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 1
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 2
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 2
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 2
- After win at No. 18 SMU, No. 11 Louisville is once again peaking in March 0
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)