Feb 4, 2014, 9:28 AM EDT
On Saturday night, Dylan Gerrity of Sacramento State hit the wildest shot of the season to knock off Big Sky leader Weber State.
After the Wildcats had tied the game with just 0.7 second left on the clock, Gerrity took the in-bounds and flung a shot some 70-plus feet at the other basket … and buried it.
The story’s not over, however. Gerrity was interviewed about the shot and asked to recreate it, and this is what happened:
He’s got range, I guess.
(h/t The Sporting News)
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)