Feb 4, 2014, 9:28 AM EDT
On Saturday night, Dylan Gerrity of Sacramento State hit the wildest shot of the season to knock off Big Sky leader Weber State.
After the Wildcats had tied the game with just 0.7 second left on the clock, Gerrity took the in-bounds and flung a shot some 70-plus feet at the other basket … and buried it.
The story’s not over, however. Gerrity was interviewed about the shot and asked to recreate it, and this is what happened:
He’s got range, I guess.
(h/t The Sporting News)
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)