Feb 4, 2014, 9:28 AM EST
On Saturday night, Dylan Gerrity of Sacramento State hit the wildest shot of the season to knock off Big Sky leader Weber State.
After the Wildcats had tied the game with just 0.7 second left on the clock, Gerrity took the in-bounds and flung a shot some 70-plus feet at the other basket … and buried it.
The story’s not over, however. Gerrity was interviewed about the shot and asked to recreate it, and this is what happened:
He’s got range, I guess.
(h/t The Sporting News)
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)