Feb 5, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
This could have been bad.
Julius Randle is a big, athletic dude, and when big, athletic dudes get a full head of steam and a clear lane to the basket, they do things like throw down massive dunks.
Case in point above.
Derrick Millinghaus is aware of this fact as well. Instead of stepping in and trying to take a charge on a freight train rolling down hill, he gets out of the way.
He didn’t end up on the wrong end of a poster.
Alex Poythress also threw down a nasty dunk last night:
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)