Feb 5, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
This could have been bad.
Julius Randle is a big, athletic dude, and when big, athletic dudes get a full head of steam and a clear lane to the basket, they do things like throw down massive dunks.
Case in point above.
Derrick Millinghaus is aware of this fact as well. Instead of stepping in and trying to take a charge on a freight train rolling down hill, he gets out of the way.
He didn’t end up on the wrong end of a poster.
Alex Poythress also threw down a nasty dunk last night:
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)