Feb 5, 2014, 2:50 PM EST
This could have been bad.
Julius Randle is a big, athletic dude, and when big, athletic dudes get a full head of steam and a clear lane to the basket, they do things like throw down massive dunks.
Case in point above.
Derrick Millinghaus is aware of this fact as well. Instead of stepping in and trying to take a charge on a freight train rolling down hill, he gets out of the way.
He didn’t end up on the wrong end of a poster.
Alex Poythress also threw down a nasty dunk last night:
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)