Feb 6, 2014, 11:23 AM EST
Cal Poly lost to UC-Irvine on Saturday night, but forward Chris Eversley had himself a solid game.
14 points and 10 boards isn’t bad.
But what was memorable about that performance was that Eversley, who stands all of 6-foot-7, dunked on Mamadou N’Diaye, the 7-foot-6 center for the Anteaters.
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 2
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 1
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 2
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)