Feb 6, 2014, 11:23 AM EDT
Cal Poly lost to UC-Irvine on Saturday night, but forward Chris Eversley had himself a solid game.
14 points and 10 boards isn’t bad.
But what was memorable about that performance was that Eversley, who stands all of 6-foot-7, dunked on Mamadou N’Diaye, the 7-foot-6 center for the Anteaters.
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 1
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)