Feb 6, 2014, 3:21 PM EDT
Vanderbilt has been one of the most surprising teams in the SEC this season, battling through a series of personnel issues to climb to 5-4 in conference play with a win over Tennessee.
The highlight of the win?
Damian Jones, one of the more underrated freshman in the conference, throwing down this powerful alley-oop.
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 0
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 0
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 11
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (27)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)