Feb 8, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
On “Lumberjack Night” — which honored Creighton senior three-pointer bomber Ethan Wragge — the Bluejays topped DePaul 78-66 in front of 18,323 home fans.
Creighton fans were encouraged to wear flannel and beards to honor Wragge, who made three out of five three-point attempts on his way to nine points and four rebounds in the Big East win for No. 12 Creighton.
But this photo that Creighton assistant coach Brian Tonino tweeted out after the game is fantastic. I’m not sure who came up with the “Wragge Bomb” chainsaw idea or photo concept, but Wragge’s serious demeanor holding the chainsaw is tremendous.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (6)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (5)
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind (4)
- Creighton’s logos draw ire of Major League Baseball franchise (4)
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)