Feb 8, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
On “Lumberjack Night” — which honored Creighton senior three-pointer bomber Ethan Wragge — the Bluejays topped DePaul 78-66 in front of 18,323 home fans.
Creighton fans were encouraged to wear flannel and beards to honor Wragge, who made three out of five three-point attempts on his way to nine points and four rebounds in the Big East win for No. 12 Creighton.
But this photo that Creighton assistant coach Brian Tonino tweeted out after the game is fantastic. I’m not sure who came up with the “Wragge Bomb” chainsaw idea or photo concept, but Wragge’s serious demeanor holding the chainsaw is tremendous.
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)
- Sean Miller gives update on Arizona forward Brandon Ashley (1)