Feb 10, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
It’s sad to see the Duke and Maryland ACC basketball rivalry coming to an end this season, but on a brighter note, The Washington Post is producing a really cool documentary on the two seasons that Duke and Maryland won back-to-back national titles in 2001 and 2002, at the height of the rivalry.
The Post will have the complete documentary on February 12th, but the trailer for this looks really good. With interviews from Coach K, Gary Williams and all of the key players and media members involved, this documentary looks like it has a lot of great potential.
Duke will host Maryland for the final time as members of the ACC on Saturday at 6 p.m.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)