Feb 10, 2014, 6:59 PM EST
It’s sad to see the Duke and Maryland ACC basketball rivalry coming to an end this season, but on a brighter note, The Washington Post is producing a really cool documentary on the two seasons that Duke and Maryland won back-to-back national titles in 2001 and 2002, at the height of the rivalry.
The Post will have the complete documentary on February 12th, but the trailer for this looks really good. With interviews from Coach K, Gary Williams and all of the key players and media members involved, this documentary looks like it has a lot of great potential.
Duke will host Maryland for the final time as members of the ACC on Saturday at 6 p.m.
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)