Feb 10, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
It’s sad to see the Duke and Maryland ACC basketball rivalry coming to an end this season, but on a brighter note, The Washington Post is producing a really cool documentary on the two seasons that Duke and Maryland won back-to-back national titles in 2001 and 2002, at the height of the rivalry.
The Post will have the complete documentary on February 12th, but the trailer for this looks really good. With interviews from Coach K, Gary Williams and all of the key players and media members involved, this documentary looks like it has a lot of great potential.
Duke will host Maryland for the final time as members of the ACC on Saturday at 6 p.m.
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 52 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)