Feb 10, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
It’s sad to see the Duke and Maryland ACC basketball rivalry coming to an end this season, but on a brighter note, The Washington Post is producing a really cool documentary on the two seasons that Duke and Maryland won back-to-back national titles in 2001 and 2002, at the height of the rivalry.
The Post will have the complete documentary on February 12th, but the trailer for this looks really good. With interviews from Coach K, Gary Williams and all of the key players and media members involved, this documentary looks like it has a lot of great potential.
Duke will host Maryland for the final time as members of the ACC on Saturday at 6 p.m.
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)