Feb 10, 2014, 6:59 PM EST
It’s sad to see the Duke and Maryland ACC basketball rivalry coming to an end this season, but on a brighter note, The Washington Post is producing a really cool documentary on the two seasons that Duke and Maryland won back-to-back national titles in 2001 and 2002, at the height of the rivalry.
The Post will have the complete documentary on February 12th, but the trailer for this looks really good. With interviews from Coach K, Gary Williams and all of the key players and media members involved, this documentary looks like it has a lot of great potential.
Duke will host Maryland for the final time as members of the ACC on Saturday at 6 p.m.
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)