Feb 10, 2014, 10:53 AM EDT
Toledo has suspended Justin Drummond for Wednesday night’s game against Ohio after getting charged with DUI on Saturday night.
“Although I remain 100 percent supportive of Justin, our players are held to high standards and when they do not live up to those they face consequences,” head coach Ted Kowalcyzk said in a statement released by the school. “As a result, Justin will not play in Wednesday’s game vs. Ohio.”
Drummond is Toledo’s leading scorer at 14.6 points.
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (71)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)