Feb 10, 2014, 10:53 AM EST
Toledo has suspended Justin Drummond for Wednesday night’s game against Ohio after getting charged with DUI on Saturday night.
“Although I remain 100 percent supportive of Justin, our players are held to high standards and when they do not live up to those they face consequences,” head coach Ted Kowalcyzk said in a statement released by the school. “As a result, Justin will not play in Wednesday’s game vs. Ohio.”
Drummond is Toledo’s leading scorer at 14.6 points.
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 9
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (10)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)