Feb 10, 2014, 10:53 AM EDT
Toledo has suspended Justin Drummond for Wednesday night’s game against Ohio after getting charged with DUI on Saturday night.
“Although I remain 100 percent supportive of Justin, our players are held to high standards and when they do not live up to those they face consequences,” head coach Ted Kowalcyzk said in a statement released by the school. “As a result, Justin will not play in Wednesday’s game vs. Ohio.”
Drummond is Toledo’s leading scorer at 14.6 points.
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)