Feb 10, 2014, 10:53 AM EDT
Toledo has suspended Justin Drummond for Wednesday night’s game against Ohio after getting charged with DUI on Saturday night.
“Although I remain 100 percent supportive of Justin, our players are held to high standards and when they do not live up to those they face consequences,” head coach Ted Kowalcyzk said in a statement released by the school. “As a result, Justin will not play in Wednesday’s game vs. Ohio.”
Drummond is Toledo’s leading scorer at 14.6 points.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (2)