Feb 10, 2014, 10:18 PM EST
An ugly sequence capped off West Virginia’s blowout win over No. 11 Iowa State.
Going for a loose ball, Dustin Hogue of Iowa State kicks Kevin Noreen in the stomach. The ball ends up in the hands of Monte Morris, who is essentially punched in the face by Eron Harris as he goes up for a layup.
I cannot imagine a dumber play that Harris will ever make in his life. This game was over, and he decided to get retribution by going and doing something that could, potentially, get him suspended?
Harris was given a flagrant 2 and ejected. Hogue received a flagrant 1.
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)