Feb 10, 2014, 10:18 PM EDT
An ugly sequence capped off West Virginia’s blowout win over No. 11 Iowa State.
Going for a loose ball, Dustin Hogue of Iowa State kicks Kevin Noreen in the stomach. The ball ends up in the hands of Monte Morris, who is essentially punched in the face by Eron Harris as he goes up for a layup.
I cannot imagine a dumber play that Harris will ever make in his life. This game was over, and he decided to get retribution by going and doing something that could, potentially, get him suspended?
Harris was given a flagrant 2 and ejected. Hogue received a flagrant 1.
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 2
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see (22)