Feb 10, 2014, 10:18 PM EST
An ugly sequence capped off West Virginia’s blowout win over No. 11 Iowa State.
Going for a loose ball, Dustin Hogue of Iowa State kicks Kevin Noreen in the stomach. The ball ends up in the hands of Monte Morris, who is essentially punched in the face by Eron Harris as he goes up for a layup.
I cannot imagine a dumber play that Harris will ever make in his life. This game was over, and he decided to get retribution by going and doing something that could, potentially, get him suspended?
Harris was given a flagrant 2 and ejected. Hogue received a flagrant 1.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)