Feb 10, 2014, 10:18 PM EST
An ugly sequence capped off West Virginia’s blowout win over No. 11 Iowa State.
Going for a loose ball, Dustin Hogue of Iowa State kicks Kevin Noreen in the stomach. The ball ends up in the hands of Monte Morris, who is essentially punched in the face by Eron Harris as he goes up for a layup.
I cannot imagine a dumber play that Harris will ever make in his life. This game was over, and he decided to get retribution by going and doing something that could, potentially, get him suspended?
Harris was given a flagrant 2 and ejected. Hogue received a flagrant 1.
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)